About Moi

About Moi
My Name is Brittany, and I'm 23yrs old. I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 15, and then diagnosed with RA, when I was 18. I also got married when I was 18, and I'm enjoying my happily ever after with my hubby! When I got married, I was slim and trim...But not for long. After getting married, I started to gain a LOT of weight! In 1yr, I gained 50lbs! Finally, I went to the Doctor, where I discovered I have low thyroid. After being put on medicine, my weight gain slowed down, although over the next 3yrs, I gained an additional 26lbs. When I was 20yrs old, I got yet another diagnoses of Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. That's 4 diagnoses in a 5yr period, if you lost count. They all effect my weight, in one way or another. Add on top of that, my love affair with food, and every 1 of those 76lbs gained was accounted for. Being 76lbs over weight is unhealthy for anyone, but it was especially unhealthy for me, and my health issues. Since starting this blog, in Jan-2010, I have lost 40lbs! I'm a new, slimmer, and healthier me! Before losing weight, I was told I needed knee replacements. Losing weight was the ONLY tool I had to help me hold off on that life changing surgery. Since losing 40lbs, my knees have never felt better! My husband and I are also trying to start a family, but my PCOS was not going to make it as easy as 1,2,3, as I didn't have periods on my own. My doctor had told me if I wanted a baby, I HAD to lose weight. Since losing 40lbs, I've had regular cycles for the first time in my life! Which is very important when trying to have a baby ;) This journey of mine is more than me simply wanting to wear skinny jeans. It has been a quest to becoming :Deliciously Healthy, so ALL of my dreams can come true! I'm almost half way there! With each new day, I get closer and closer to my goal of 120lbs, and becoming :Deliciously Healthy!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My exciting new YOUTUBE adventure!

It's been 6 months since my last blog post???!
I could have lost 60 pounds in that amount of time.

This is how I calculate time in my life. By pounds.

This little blog had such a huge impact on my life when I first started it. More then I thought it would. Your support, and getting to know people from all over, with my same goals, motivated and inspired me. Not to mention held me accountable. Which was huge. But somewhere along the way, I felt less and less creative with this little blog of mine. But I held on to it by a thread, because my blog holds a special place in my heart ;)

I've wanted to start a YOUTUBE channel for a couple of years now, but I just thought it was something I couldn't do. Until I heard a quote that pretty much changed ma whole life. "If your dreams don't scare you, you're not dreaming big enough." Couple that with YOLO, and I decided to take the leap, and stop letting fear be road block in my life.

It's been a couple months, and I have been having so much fun with it! It's also reignited my love and excitement for this weight loss blog of mine. I'm hoping to give it a nice little overhaul, to bring it up to date to where I'm at in my life, right now. Just as soon as I figure out how to do so ;)

Here are some of my recent uploads:
Weight loss/life update:

Spring Makeup Tutorial:

What's In My Bag- Travel:


Sephora Haul:

One word to describe how I feel in my life right now:
EXCITED

All caps. And in bold.


Exciting things are coming!

See you soon!

Follow my YOUTUBE channel HERE (CLICKABLE LINK)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE your Youtubes!!! I have never been one to watch video blogs but I can't wait to watch more of yours!!! Love seeing your personality after being a blog friend for so long. And I liked watching your makeup tips even though I never wear makeup :)You are a natural!!

Natural Health Tips for Healthy Living said...

Very Informative page, I hope it will be useful for all of us. Thanks for sharing it with us

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Immobilizer Knee Support

Keep Posting:)

Branded Backlinks said...

Semanax is a product that will increase your fertility and Semenax is an herbal supplement made up of only natural ingredients with no side effect because it was produced from natural ingredients

if u went more just : official website

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your post.

Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Colton

Cheapest Food Delivery Service in Rancho Cucamonga

Best Prepared Meal Delivery Service in Redlands